Friday, April 19, 2024

Review: Apocalypse Troll

Title: Apocalypse Troll

https://www.amazon.com/Apocalypse-Troll-David-Weber-ebook/dp/B00APADQPG/

Author: David Weber

Rating: 4.9/5

Comments: I read this story years ago, and really enjoyed it.  When I was looking for a new audiobook I thought it was a good candidate.

I honestly had forgotten how good it was.  David Weber, when he's at the top of his game, is an excellent author.  As he's gotten more successful, he's been allowed to meander out of his wheelhouse, and has produced some less than stellar books.  He also LOVES to switch points of view, and my tolerance for that foolishness has lessened as I have gotten older.  This book runs right across many of my annoyances, but it's so good I don't care.  

Great story, and a rare standalone by Weber.

The audio performance is excellent also, the voice actor did an excellent job.

Bedroom Activities: FTB

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Interview: Cebelius

Cebelius was interviewed by Tess Irondale, and I can't say I'm very familiar with Tess but she does a great job with the interview, ...