Monday, April 22, 2024

Review: Dungeon Diving series

Title: Dungeon Diving 1-5

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BTC6X22G

Author: Bruce Sentar

Rating: 3.75/5

Comments:  I've tried a lot of Bruce's books, and generally haven't been overly impressed. I haven't finished one of his series, until now. (Not that it's finished)

The characters in this series are actually pretty good, and there's a good amount of humor and tongue-in-cheek gags.  It's not a serious story, and that's what I needed to balance out some of the slogs that I have been finding. Right story at the right time for me I guess.  I do think that it's Bruce's best work so far, but I might have to check out some of his newer series to see if it was a fluke.

Bedroom Activities: Mixed, mostly FTB with a few explicit scenes

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Interview: Cebelius

Cebelius was interviewed by Tess Irondale, and I can't say I'm very familiar with Tess but she does a great job with the interview, ...