Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Review: Nocturnus

Title: Enemy Below (Nocturnus Book 1)



Author: Devon C. Ford 

Rating: 3.4/5

Comments: I think I found this from the Kindle "You might like" section.  It does a lot of things I don't like from a story, for example, POV shifts, antagonist POV shifts, and actions of questionable logic.

If you eliminated the questionable logic of why the whole story kicks off, and the protagonist engages with the story it would be a reasonably decent story.  The ending was actually fairly strong, but the foundations of the story were weak.  There's a very slight chance I might take a look at book 2, mostly for the side characters, but my backlog is so large I don't know when I'll be that desperate.  

Bedroom Activities: FTB

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Interview: Cebelius

Cebelius was interviewed by Tess Irondale, and I can't say I'm very familiar with Tess but she does a great job with the interview, ...