Monday, April 15, 2024

Review: Apocalypse Me

Title: Apocalypse Me: A LitRPG Adventure



https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CM76YYN5/

Author: Noct

Rating: 1.5/5

Comments:  I picked this up because the publisher put out a request on their Discord to get traffic on it because it had a bad launch.

I think I would have done them a favor by not picking it up because then I wouldn't be writing this.

So take a System Apocalypse type story, but for the one that survive, you BECOME the apocalypse that is inflicted on the world.

Seriously?  I can't conceive of why anyone would want to read this kind of story. It's like a drug fueled hallucination puked into a book.

If you like the System Apoc genre, it might be a "fresh new take" on the genre, and I hope you love it.  I doubt I even made it to 25% before I was bored to the point I was ready to self-inflict a serious injury to escape it.

Bedroom Activities: N/A

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Interview: Cebelius

Cebelius was interviewed by Tess Irondale, and I can't say I'm very familiar with Tess but she does a great job with the interview, ...