Thursday, December 2, 2021

Review: Warhawk’s Amnesty

Title: Warhawk’s Amnesty: A Space Opera Harem Adventure (The Amnesty's Adventures Book 1)


Author: Ajax Lygan

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments:  I wanted to like this book, I really did, but the best I can muster is  "I don't hate it."  There are a lot of things in this book that I found improbable, implausible, or just flat out wrong.  If you like space opera it's probably worth a look, but at least by my standards it's just ok.  

Bedroom Activities: Explicit

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...