Thursday, December 2, 2021

Review: Battlemaster's Gambit

Title: Battlemaster's Gambit: A LitRPG Monstergirl Harem Adventure (Tournion Book 1)


Author: Nathan Pierce

Rating: 4/5

Comments: I honestly didn't expect much of this book, as it looked a lot like the lowest common denominator dreck that I have to filter through, but I heard some positive buzz about it on Discord and decided to risk it.   I'm rather glad I did, as it was a decent, if not terribly original, story.  Some very good characters in it too.  If you're looking for a book in this genre, you can do worse, much worse.

Bedroom Activities: Explicit

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...