Thursday, December 2, 2021

Review: Town Under

Title: Town Under: A Post-Apocalyptic LitRPG (The System Apocalypse: Australia Book 1)


Author: Tao Wong, K. T. Hanna

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments:  My rating is less about this book specifically, it's a reasonably well written book, and more about the genre premise.  I have concluded, after several forays into the system apocalypse that I hate the whole genre.  I thought maybe it was just the ones I had read, but no I think I just hate the whole genre.  So if you like the genre, I will say this one is pretty decent, in that I finished it and admit to that fact.   Call this a 4.5 out of 5, but a -1 penalty for the genre.

Bedroom Activities: None

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...