Thursday, December 2, 2021

Review: Cat Core 1 and 2

Title: Cat Core: A LitRPG Dungeon Core Adventure 



Author: Dean Henegar

Rating: 4/5

Comments:  I picked up book 1 of this series on a bit of a lark, and then it sat in my queue for months before I gave it a real go.  I was amazed how much I enjoyed it.  The pacing is good, the characters believable and fun.  Even has some genuine emotional impact in spots.  And this coming from someone who doesn't like the whole concept of a dungeon core.  When I finished it I grabbed book 2 and it went just as fast.  I'm looking forward to book 3.

Bedroom Activities: None

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...