Thursday, May 30, 2024

Review: Hell Difficulty Tutorial

Title: Hell Difficulty Tutorial: A LitRPG Adventure

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CRSQ1YKP

Author: Cerim

Rating: 1.5/5

Comments: I'll be honest, I didn't have a lot of expectations of this title when I picked it up.  It failed to live up to them. This has to be his first book.  I can't believe this had any editor revisions.

The narration is moderately coherent,  but only moderately.  Things jump around with little indication of what happened.  The protagonist is a clinical sociopath (confirmed by someone who has read more of it, which utterly horrified me.)

There seems to be a complete lack of effective rapport building between the reader and the characters.

It was honestly one of the worst things I've picked up this year.  The only positive I can take away is there is a corgi in the group of survivors.

Bedroom Activities: Unknown

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Memorium: The best man I've ever known

So last Saturday I went to a gaming event with my best friend.  I've known this man for 34 years.  He was the best man at my wedding, an...