Monday, May 27, 2024

Review: Ard's Oath series 1-3

Title: Ard's Oath (3 book series)


Author: Bruce Sentar

Rating: 4/5

Comments:  I picked this series up because I was sick and needed something that required very little brain power to read.  Imagine my surprise when it was actually really good?!  There are a lot of really funny characters in the books, and there is a sub-plot with his family that really hooked me hard.  

All in all, very good, and I'll be reading the next one, assuming there is a next one.

Bedroom Activities: Some Explicit

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Memorium: The best man I've ever known

So last Saturday I went to a gaming event with my best friend.  I've known this man for 34 years.  He was the best man at my wedding, an...