Friday, May 24, 2024

Review: The Derelict Duty

Title: The Derelict Duty: A Space Adventure


https://www.audible.com/pd/The-Derelict-Duty-A-Space-Adventure-Audiobook/B096T4866P

Author: James Haddock

Voice Actors: Daniel Wisniewski, Rebecca Woods

Rating: Story 3.5/5, Performance 5/5

Comments: I picked this up because it looked interesting and I love the performances Daniel and Rebecca do.

The performance is absolutely top notch.  So many distinct voices and speech patterns it's amazing.

The story is pretty good, but it really suffers a bit from the protagonist being too good at everything.  It's not quite to the level of Mary Sue, but it's VERY close. I will probably pick up the second book just to listen to Dan and Rebecca more.

Bedroom Activities: FTB

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Memorium: The best man I've ever known

So last Saturday I went to a gaming event with my best friend.  I've known this man for 34 years.  He was the best man at my wedding, an...