Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Review: Quest Academy

Title: Quest Academy Series




Author: Brian J. Nordon

Rating: 4.5/5 and 4/5

Comments: There are a few fairly prevalent tropes in certain slices of the Kindle Unlimited library, and the "guy with unrecognized potential goes to a school and dominates" is fairly common and has been for decades, I mean Harry Potter fits that trope.  So when you pick up another one of these stories, what makes the story worth your time to read is not the basic narrative, it's the characters and the setting, and both have to be good or things are boring.

Quest Academy has both. I think it was a Discord recommendation (Mal again) and I really enjoyed it and blew through both books in a day or two.

The story has some holes in it, but they aren't fatal.  I will definitely read book 3.

Bedroom Activities: FTB

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Interview: Cebelius

Cebelius was interviewed by Tess Irondale, and I can't say I'm very familiar with Tess but she does a great job with the interview, ...