Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Review: Battlemage Farmer 5

Title: Transformation: A Fantasy LitRPG Adventure (Battle Mage Farmer Book 5) 


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BTMY4R27/

Author: Seth Ring

Rating: 4/5

Comments:  You'd think that 5 books into a series you'd have a pretty good handle on what's going on in a story, and an idea of where you're going.  You'd like to think that wouldn't you?  

Well not in this series.

There are still a lot of threads in this story that I am not clear where they're going, which is fairly impressive.  I don't want to get into spoilers, but I will say that this story will not disappoint the fans of the series.

Non-spoiler teaser, I can't believe what happens with Katrine.

Bedroom Activities: None

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Interview: Cebelius

Cebelius was interviewed by Tess Irondale, and I can't say I'm very familiar with Tess but she does a great job with the interview, ...