Monday, February 6, 2023

Review: Cupcake Girls

Title: Cupcake Girls: Part 5 of The Vixen War Bride Series


Author: Thomas Doscher

Rating: 5/5

Comments: So yeah, this book was an emotional roller coaster.  I laughed, I felt revulsion, anger, sadness, and may have come close to shedding a tear.

I had to read this in bites, because I had feared that I knew where things were going with it, and in some instances I was right.  It was the reading equivalent of watching a movie through your fingers because you just know something bad is going to happen.  And it does.  There's also a lot of good things that happen, and some surprises that we didn't see coming.

It was excellent.  I'm so glad I bought it.  I know some other people have been promoting it on their platforms and it's well deserved.  I didn't even mind the POV switches.

I look forward to the conclusion in book 6.  

Bedroom Activities: FTB

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Interview: Cebelius

Cebelius was interviewed by Tess Irondale, and I can't say I'm very familiar with Tess but she does a great job with the interview, ...