Monday, February 6, 2023

Review: All the Skills

Title: All the Skills: A Deck Building LitRPG: All the Skills, Book 1 

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BM51RQR8/

Author: Honour Rae

Rating: 5/5

Comments: This is one of those rare books for me that just grabbed me and kidney punched me until I finished it.  As a book one from an author with no other books out, that's exceptionally rare.  I strongly suspect this is a new pseudonym for an established author, and I certainly hope to see more from them.

The magic system is a new take for me, so that's entertaining.  There is a lot of emotion packed into the story and it's amazing how well it all ties together.

For this update this is easily in the top 3.

Bedroom Activities: None

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...