Friday, December 16, 2022

Review: Mage Errant series 1-3

Title: Mage Errant series 1-3; Into the Labyrinth, Jewel of the Endless Erg, and A Traitor in Skyhold





Author: John Bierce

Rating: 3.5-4/5

Comments: Book 1 sat in my TBR pile for over a year before I picked it up.  It was surprisingly decent, so I rolled right into 2 and 3.  Those weren't as good as 1, but they were ok.  I will probably go on with the series at some point, but it's not demanding my time.

Bedroom Activities: FTB

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...