Friday, December 16, 2022

Review: Dragon Justice 1-4

Title: Dragon's Justice 1-4





Author: Bruce Sentar

Rating:4.5-3.75/5

Comments: I have had contentious relationship with Mr. Bruce.  I've liked parts of his series, but there have been other parts that just annoy the crap out of me.  This series is actually by and large good.  The power curve gets a bit crazy, especially in book 4.  As the power curve goes crazy I find the protagonist less and less relatable. I have book 5 in my list, but I have some other things to read first.

Bedroom Activities: Explicit

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...