Monday, June 3, 2024

Review: Second Chance Swordsman

Title: Second Chance Swordsman (A LitRPG Adventure, Book 1)


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BC9Z446Z/

Author: Jakob Tanner

Rating: 2/5

Comments: I should start a tag for "Time travel isekai" but I don't think I will be able to convince myself to try another one.

This is not a great story.  It is so full of plot holes that I used the phrase "plot colander" when discussing it.  I am amazed I made it half-way through it.  I can't even describe all the issues with the story.

Disappointing, hopefully Mr. Tanner cleans up the story in future books.

Bedroom Activities: None

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Memorium: The best man I've ever known

So last Saturday I went to a gaming event with my best friend.  I've known this man for 34 years.  He was the best man at my wedding, an...