Saturday, March 23, 2024

Review: System Universe Book 5

Title: System Interference: A LitRPG Adventure (System Universe Book 5)


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CDJ566WS/

Author: SunriseCV

Rating:4.25/5

Comments:  I wasn't sure when I started this series if I would really like it because of the whole "System Apocalypse" bullshit, but it took a hard right during the prologue and I became interested.  Derek is not your typical protagonist, having far more power than he should, but his character developing in spite of his power.  It's that development, and his friends that make the series interesting.  

Bedroom Activities: FTB

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Interview: Cebelius

Cebelius was interviewed by Tess Irondale, and I can't say I'm very familiar with Tess but she does a great job with the interview, ...