Thursday, March 21, 2024

Review: Manor Lord 1

Title: Rise of a Manor Lord: A Progression Fantasy Isekai 


Author: T.E. Bakutis

Rating: 3/5

Comments: This story was just ok.  It has some good characters, but I didn't really get to the point where I identified with the protagonist.  The world has some very strange characteristics which abuse the phrase "implausible".  Some people on my Discord really like it, but they really like it because of the side characters, which I get.

Bedroom Activities: None

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Interview: Cebelius

Cebelius was interviewed by Tess Irondale, and I can't say I'm very familiar with Tess but she does a great job with the interview, ...