Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Review: Mark of the Fool 6

Title: Mark of the Fool 6: A Progression Fantasy Epic
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CKJS2PLQ/

Author: J.M. Clarke

Rating: 4.5/5

Comments: I like these books.  I think it's mostly because the characters have some depth, and realistic motivations.  In this installment a lot of the swords hanging over the protagonist fall, but the results of their fall is not what you would expect.  I am looking forward to book 7.

Bedroom Activities: FTB

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Interview: Cebelius

Cebelius was interviewed by Tess Irondale, and I can't say I'm very familiar with Tess but she does a great job with the interview, ...