Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Review: Gunpowder Geishas

Title: Gunpowder Geishas (The Phoenix Initiative Book 8)


Author: Carolyn Kay

Rating: 4/5

Comments: This one drew my eye for the cover and the title.  From my investigations, this series seems to be a shared world where each book done by a different author is a different story in the same world., so I didn't mind jumping in at book 8.  All of them seem to be centered around a company of mechs of various types.  This one was pretty fun, and I might pick up others when I have a chance.

Bedroom Activities: None

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...