Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Review: Grog 5

Title: Grog V (The Ebon Blades Book 5) 


 

Author: RW Krpoun

Rating: 5/5

Comments:  I owe the people on my Discord a big thank you for telling me this was out, it completely slipped by me.  I still love these books.  Grog, Burke, Hatcher, Hunter, and Provine Sael are all great characters.  This book shifts the story a bit from a lot of personal story arcs to a larger arc, and we say a fond farewell to some staple characters to get some more focused action.

It has my unequivocal recommendation.

Bedroom Activities: None

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...