Monday, February 6, 2023

Review: A Girl From Nowhere

Title: A Girl From Nowhere (The Firewall Trilogy Book 1)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZJ2Y771/

Author: James Maxwell

Rating: 3.9/5

Comments: This is a new author, new series for me and generally it was pretty good. It didn't grab me and refuse to let me put it down, but I blew through it pretty fast.  

The story is set in a wasteland where water is scarce and there is a wall of "fire" that borders the wasteland.  We don't learn much about the why or how of the wall during the first book, but that may change in book 2.  The characters are good, but I didn't quite connect with them.  Probably a "me" issue.

I'm not searching for a release date of book 2, but if I happen across it I'll read it.

Bedroom Activities: FTB

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...