Friday, December 16, 2022

Review: Legend

Title: Legend (Drenai Saga Book 1)


Author: David Gemmell

Rating: 5/5+

Comments: This was a nostalgia pickup, because I read it decades ago and loved it.  These things are always a risk because you don't know how they'll hold up.  I was relieved and gratified to find that not only did it hold up, I found new things to love about it.  POV switching, antagonist POV, and all, I loved it.  I wish Gemmell was still around and writing, but he has passed on.  Unreserved recommendation.

Bedroom Activities: FTB

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...