Monday, July 18, 2022

Review: Oblivion Awaits

Title: Oblivion Awaits - Infinita, Book 1 (Audiobook)

https://www.audible.com/pd/Oblivion-Awaits-Audiobook/B09KNSL9DW

Author: Christopher Hopper

Voice actors: Rebecca Woods, Daniel Wisniewski

Rating: 4.5/5

Comments:  I picked this up because Rebecca and Daniel are two of my favorite voice actors and it looked vaguely like something I would read, and it was fairly long for one credit.  What can I say, I'm frugal.

All in all, a good story, and a great performance.  It has some POV shifts that would absolutely drive me bonkers if I was reading it, but since I was listening to a performance it was tolerable.

Story-wise it's a post-apocalyptic, civilization in recovery setting with some political intrigue and crime drama thrown in.  I hope they do book 2.

Bedroom Activities: None

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...