Sunday, July 17, 2022

Review: Neural Wraith

Title: Neural Wraith



https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B3VYN77F/

Author: K.D. Robertson

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments: Ok, I'm not really sure what I want to say about this book.  I finished it,  and I don't regret it, so it's not terrible.  That being said, I found a lot of it just kind of hard to follow.  Some core concepts were never really explained or explored.  The relationship, such as it is, just seems to happen without any real investment by our protagonist.  Then you add on on the nihilistic bucket of corruption city that seems to be the core trope of any cyberpunk novel and I got to the point I just didn't see why I should care about this story.  Allegedly the author wrote it as a passion project just to kind of cleanse his creative palate, and it is certainly a change of pace from his other stuff (her other stuff  I have no idea what the pronouns are).

Anyway, if you like cyberpunk, it's probably worth a read.  If you don't, it won't change your mind.

Bedroom Activities: Explicit

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...