Sunday, July 17, 2022

Review: Dungeon Walkers 3

Title: Dungeon Walkers 3



https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B5XZKVXL/

Author: Daniel Schinhofen

Rating: 4/5

Comments:  I'm not going to lie, I'm ambivalent about this series.  It speaks more to the fans of Alpha World and while I read Alpha World, and I liked a lot of it, it's not a series I'm going to revisit.  If you're a fan of Alpha World, and Dungeon Walkers, you will *LOVE* this book.  Full on nerdgasm warning.

For the reasons the big fans will have a nerdgasm, it made me like the book.  Some genuine emotional impact in a few different places.  If Alpha World is in your top 10 favorites, go read this book if you haven't.

Bedroom Activities: FTB

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...