Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Review: Battleborne Book 2

Title: Battleborne Book 2: Wrack and Ruin



https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B09CNTQNV2/

Author: Dave Willmarth

Rating: 4.1/5

Comments:  Ok, so I read book 1 of this series so long ago I'd forgotten that I'd read it, but I sort of had an impression that I liked it, so when it came up as a "Continue a series you started" suggestion, I threw it on the "maybe" pile.  I picked it up when I had a lull, and I'm glad I did.  It's a pretty decent story and it kept my interest sufficient that I read it without getting distracted by another book.  Good characters and a large variety of them.  Plus dwarves, got to love that.

Bedroom Activities: None

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...