Friday, May 20, 2022

Review: Red mage 1-3

Title:  Advent: An Apocalyptic LitRPG Series (Red Mage Book 1) 
            Temper: An Apocalyptic LitRPG Series (Red Mage Book 2)    
            Fracture: An Apocalyptic LitRPG Series (Red Mage Book 3)





https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B09T687P3C





Author: Xander Boyce

Rating:3.8/5

Comments:  This is sort of a system apocalypse book, and generally I hate them but this one isn't complete shit.  Unlike most the explanation of what happened isn't terrible so that was good.  It was recommended to me because it has a unique power system, and it is kind of cool.  As a reader I do wonder how the author is going to cope with the insane power curve the protagonist is on.  I read all 3, so that's actually fairly impressive.  I don't know if I will pick up book 4, I don't feel any particular compulsion to find out what happens next, but if it comes up and I am not busy with something else I'd read it.

Bedroom Activities: None/FTB

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...