Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Review: Law of Family and Battlemaster's skirmish

Title: Law of Family: A Litrpg Portal Adventure (Four Laws Book 2)


Title:  Battlemaster's Skirmish: A LitRPG Monster Girl Harem Adventure (Tournion Book 2)


Rating: 3.6/5

Comments:  I am putting these two together because my reaction to them is essentially the same.  I liked previous books better than I liked their sequels.  The first books had more interest because we were establishing the world, and introducing the characters. The book 2's had a lot of stuff going on but not a lot of growth in the protagonist and the relationships with the characters introduced in book 1 didn't significantly develop. It was a lot of "Oh my god my sexy waifu I realized yet again for the fifth time this chapter how much I love you.  Let me worship your meaty dripping sex until you are ruined for any other man!"  And there's a lot of sex.  In some cases it seems to be sex for the sake of sex.  I skipped a lot of pages of thrusting, moaning, and pulsing.  In the case of Battlemaster, he seems to be picking up women like a lint roller.  Bordering on Chad in Vaginaland.

Anyway, I am ambivalent about book 3 on both of these.  I guess it will depend on my mood when they come across my feed.  I don't expect I'll be checking the series page regularly to see if they have a new installment.

Bedroom Activities: Explicit

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...