Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Review: War God for Hire - Book 3

Title:  War God for Hire- Mercenary: A Reincarnation, Cultivation, Litrpg Adventure 



Author: David Burke

Rating: 4.3/5

Comments:  I let this one sit in my TBR pile at around 15% complete for a bit because the start of it did not really grab me.  Then I got in a snit with another book and picked it up out of spite.  All in all it's pretty good.  The author manages to keep the protagonist challenged and growing despite being a deity, which is obviously a bit of a tall order.  He could lay off the White Knight'ing, a bit but it's not too excessive.  I like that he has people around who are not sharing his bed, too many books with multiple Sally Loveinterests fail because of that.

So better than I anticipated, and I expect I'll pick up book 4.

Bedroom Activities: Both

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...