Author: James A. Hunter
Rating: 4/5
Comments: I finished Discount Dan earlier today, and since it's day 1800, Dan gets the lucky 1800 day review!
I didn't know anything about Dan, but there were a ton of people running around LitRPG Con with red robes and Apoc from Schinhofen's Discord told me that it was Discount Dan cosplay.
Well if the cosplay is that popular, I will give it a read.
It's a decent read and surprisingly my rating is about the same as the Goodreads rating. It's got some funny parts, but like a lot of these types of stories, there is a stunning lack of reaction to being hijacked into another world. Unlike a lot of these stories (which is a good thing), Dan is not a nigh-indestructible demi-god. I will probably work book 2 into the rotation when I have room.
Bedroom Activities: None
================================
FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:
Post a Comment