Wednesday, June 21, 2023

June update complete!



So my loyal readers, that's all for this month.  My to-read pile is out of control so there's a lot that I'm going to be working on. Hopefully there are some winners in there. Fortunately for my sanity, the pending releases in July and August are pretty limited, so not much is on the "Upcoming" list. I imagine there will be some releases I don't know about but this is what's on my calendar.

A big hand is due to Will Wight for successfully landing the Cradle series and avoiding the "just one more book" trap.  I do wonder if we'll see Lindon and Yerin again.

So what I have on my list upcoming is:

Aster Fall 6 - August 18th
Monster Hunter Memoirs - Fever - October 3rd
Alexis Carew book 7 - November 20th
Beware of Chicken 3 - November 21st

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...