Friday, March 25, 2022

Review: Between Worlds 3

Title: Between Worlds Three (The Occupation Saga Book 3)


Author: J.L. Williams 

Rating: 4.8/5

Comments:  Just about 9 months ago I reviewed book 2.  Unlike I stated in that review I did not wind up reading it as it was posted to Reddit because I have found that consuming a book at the rate of a chapter every couple weeks to be unsatisfying.  Like trying to eat a bowl of pasta one noodle at a time.

Anyway, I think this is a better book than book 2, and I certainly had fewer quibbles with it.  The ending was a big surprise so I'm not sure what he's going to do with book 4.

Worth a look even if you are ambivalent about cross-species relations.

Bedroom Activities: Explicit

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...