Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Review: Path of Ascension 6

Title: The Path of Ascension 6: A LitRPG Adventure


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CQ35D2D4/

Author: C. Mantis

Rating:3.9/5

Comments: Path of Ascension as a series is starting to deal with the issue of dragging its tail along with the story.  All the stuff that has happened before is there weighing things down.  I mean the characters are still good, and the setting is decent but as readers we still want a new story with our familiar tropes.  For myself, in order for the story to be good, there has to be something new.  This one took a while, but it gave us some of what we want.  This book covers the first half of Minkalla.  It's an odd setting honestly, but the author puts some really interesting scenes in it.  I'll still be reading the next one, but I hope he picks up the pace.

Bedroom Activities: FTB

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Memorium: The best man I've ever known

So last Saturday I went to a gaming event with my best friend.  I've known this man for 34 years.  He was the best man at my wedding, an...