Monday, May 13, 2024

Review: Dreamer's Throne

Title: Dreamer's Throne: A Fantasy LitRPG Adventure 


Author: Seth Ring

Rating: 3/5

Comments:  I picked this up because Seth writes Battlemage Farmer, and that's great.  Objectively the writing in this book is just as good as Battlemage Farmer but the protagonist's actions in this story seriously bothered me.  Morally and ethically, I find what he does to be wrong on so many levels.  Sorry, hard pass on this series.

Bedroom Activities: None

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Memorium: The best man I've ever known

So last Saturday I went to a gaming event with my best friend.  I've known this man for 34 years.  He was the best man at my wedding, an...