Friday, February 2, 2024

Review: Grimnoir Chronicles

Title:  The Grimnoir Chronicles

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09WZX2268

Author: Larry Correia 

Rating: 4.9/5

Comments: This series popped up in discussion on my Discord and since I haven't finished anything new, I'm tapping this classic for a review.  This isn't a new series, it's been around for years, but it is excellent and one that I have re-read and re-listened to multiple times.  

It's set in a fictional 1930's where magic was used in WW1 and the world is a very different place.

I highly recommend it.

Bedroom Activities: FTB

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Interview: Cebelius

Cebelius was interviewed by Tess Irondale, and I can't say I'm very familiar with Tess but she does a great job with the interview, ...