Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Review: Beware of Chicken 3

Title: Beware of Chicken 3: A Xianxia Cultivation Novel


Author: Casualfarmer

Rating: 5/5

Comments: Ok, despite the POV shifts I rank Beware of Chicken as one of my favorite book series in the last few years.  I really like the characters and the overall "humble ass kicking power" motif.  This one is very good, I think I've read and listened to it 2 or 3 times since it was released in mid November.

Bedroom Activities: FTB

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...