Friday, August 4, 2023

Review: Cultivating Chaos 4

Title: Cultivating Chaos 4 (VeilVerse: Cultivating Chaos) 



Author: William D. Arand

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments:  Cultivating Chaos was the first Wuxia/Cultivating book I read.  Loved it.  It had the hard scrabble poor boy gaining power and becoming a force to be reckoned with.  Plus it had a sarcastic invisible mentor to keep him humble, and a mysterious story arc involving his cousin.

Reading book 4, I now realize that I really liked all of those elements, and at this point most of them are gone, which leaves me wondering where the story is going.  There were a lot of parts to this book I just found confusing, and I really don't know where the story is going from here.

Bedroom Activities: FTB

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...