Friday, March 25, 2022

Review: Cultivating Chaos 3

Title: Cultivating Chaos 3 (VeilVerse: Cultivating Chaos)


Author: William D. Arand

Rating: 4.7/5

Comments:  Cultivating Chaos is one of my favorite series of Arand's.  It was the first cultivation/wuxia book that I had ever read, so I didn't understand a lot of the in-jokes and trope contraventions that I put in, but it was fun and fresh. Book 3 meanders a bit, and takes an unexpected turn (or 4) but pulls you right along with it.  The ending is a sucker punch that I still don't know how to process.

I docked it .3 points because there wasn't enough of my favorite alchemist.

Bedroom Activities: FTB

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...