Monday, August 2, 2021

Review: Oh Great! I was Reincarnated as a Farmer

Title:Oh Great! I was Reincarnated as a Farmer: A LitRPG Adventure : (Unorthodox Farming: Book 1)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B094CSB51K/


 

Author: Benjamin Kerei

Rating:3.8/5

Comments: Ok, I read this because I needed something I thought would be pretty light and easy.  It was that.  Pretty decent story, had some definite laugh-out-loud parts which is always a great thing.  Ultimately I don't know if I'll read the next one, but I did enjoy this one.  

Honestly, I'm glad I read it just for the ghost.  That's what took it from a "It didn't suck" to "Pretty fun"

Bedroom Activities: None

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...