Monday, June 14, 2021

Review: Luck's Voice 3

Title:Breaking the Bank (Luck's Voice Book 3)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B096X82K1X/

Author:Daniel Schinhofen

Rating:4/5

Comments: 

 Slice of life, Weird West, and Schinhofen, I think fans of the mix will like this installment a lot.    Amazon currently has a 5 star rating with 334 reviews.  I think this one had fewer "Wow" moments than the first two, which is why I brought it down a little.  

I think DJ must have had a conundrum as he was writing it, which is when to end it.  The ending snuck up on me and I was surprised to find myself there.  We were on the cusp of important events!   I'm sure he wanted to keep going, but was coming up against his size target, and perhaps a little wariness about ending on a cliffhanger based on previous experiences.

Bedroom Activities: Explicit

================================

FTB/Explicit/None – Fade to black bedroom activities vs “Onscreen” vs No activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...