Thursday, April 15, 2021

Update about CBR

Hey look it's a non-review post!  I intentionally keep this type of stuff to an absolute minimum, mainly because the purpose behind the blog is book reviews.

To make things easier to find, I have started tagging (labeling) all my posts, and I thought it would be good to point this out.

Tag
  • Review - The post is a book review (duh)
  • <last name of author>  - If an author gets more than 2 reviews, I start tagging his reviews with his last name.  I don't bother for one-offs because if it's bad I won't be coming back to them (probably).
  • General crap - Stuff about the blog, possibly a rant
  • Definitions - Stuff like this
  • Hall of Fame - A tag I intend to be very rare, but given out to books I especially enjoy.  I will endeavor to keep this specific to the *book* and not just blanket every author I like with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7

Title: World Seal (Guardian of Aster Fall Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CG15JTYB/ Author: David North Rating: 3.5/5 Comment...